Friday, March 25, 2011

Starting to get busy again

Starting to get busy again in my life as its slowing me down with actual humorous posts so I decided to give you all a little bit of an update. First and foremost I was a little bit under the weather the past two weeks if you weren't following me on Twitter. Finally getting over that but if that wasn't enough, I have other commitments that I have personally with my family. And in the whole scheme of things, family's first. Without the wifie and kids, I'm just at a lost.
That is just a quick synopsis of what's been happening this past week or so. Not to worry, I'm gonna try to get stuff out on a regular basis for this thing I call a blog. More to come, keep on the lookout.
BootLeG sampler.. signing out...

Sent from my mobile thingy...

No comments:

Post a Comment