Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's been a while...

Yup, it sure has been a long while since I've been to my blog to start posting what I wanted to post. It's not that I've haven't had things to say and all, it's just that I've been busy with live and all that. Which trying to find time from the fam; my job; and other commitments; it's been very stressful to find some time. I wish that I could recap, but that would be like telling a novel and man I'm long winded enough.

But just to let you know, I'm working on some new stuff to present to the picture. Hopefully something new to the BootLeG sampler, I dunno. But I do know this, I am sticking to this for a while longer. I'm trying new things to get my blog a little more noticed and a lot less blogger-ish (not that I got anything against blogger, it's just that I crave to do more.) But for the foreseeable future I do want to post something music related personal to what possessed to what the BootLeG sampler to be whom he's become, as well as enter in some more WTF PEOPLE?!?'s about some of the most random crap that there is. And trust me, there's a lot of crap out there. So I do what you to know to just stay tuned and find out what's new to ramble about. Hell, I might even bring up some old crap that I tried to do from before. (Crap, I'm rambling on and on and not showing any sign of stopping. Better just shut up and get on with it...)

Until next time, and not as long as from last time,

BootLeG sampler.. signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment