Thursday, July 29, 2010

The incredible dissappearing sampler..

Instead of drugging through a long drown out story on what's happening, and the fact that it's kinda late as I'm writing this post, I'm just gonna stick to the important stuff. The reason why the title the way it is is because I'm going on a diet. My fat ass has gone long enough with processed food and little exercise, that it's becoming more apparent that if I don't go and do something, I'm gonna end up a pile of ash on a mantle (and I don't even own a fireplace.)

I'm 230+, 5'9", and practically in the worst shape of my life. I just don't know how I could've went from lean, mean, United States Marine to Fat Albert in my opinion. Anyways, I'm on this program to lose weight and you can track it I think as well. The whole thing that got me started on this is the wifie and her endevour on losing weight as well. I first was doing it as moral support, than I went though a fitness assessment and shocked on how far I'd let myself go. "F that" I thought and now I'm on a hellbent vendetta on getting back in shape.

So c'mon world, I'm not gonna surcome to your high caloric, high salt, low nutrition crap that you try to force down my gullet. I'm standing tall and taking numbers. Time to get back to being fit.

BootLeG sampler.. signing out...

p.s. You can find my progress
here.

No comments:

Post a Comment