Saturday, December 12, 2009

I Am Gamer (Epilogue)

I almost didn't think I make it to my epilogue with my sanity trying to write this on the fly. Just wanting to give a brief (and I use that term lightly) explanation of various gamers. Sure it was mainly opinionated, but, that's what my blogs are mostly, just me shootin' the shit about whatever comes to my mind at that moment. The hard part was just the gathering of thoughts in a way that someone other than myself could understand it.
So in retrospect, I just wanted to say that there are a plethora of gamers among us. From big time non-stop gamers to those that couldn't care less if their console was collecting dust or not. I just wanted to recognize some of them (or as much as I could think of off the top of my head). Now I know that I missed out on some different variants of gamers even as I'm writing this post such as competitive gamers, videogame journalists, and well, other stuff... (can't ya tell that I'm still writing on the fly here :P...) But gamers are gamers. Even if they don't play but the one time, they're gamers. And I just wanted to created some sort of unity between all types of gamers so that... Ahh, who the hell am I kiddin', I just wanted to bitch about somethin' that's been on my chest for a while in a constructive fashion. And the fact that I got away with it, kudos. I just hope that you all had fun and not get to pissed off at me about bashing gamers and non-gamers.
So to paraphrase AC/DC :: To those about to frag, we salute you...


BootLeG sampler.. signing out...
(Holy crap, a short post for once... :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment