Sunday, May 1, 2011

My immediate thoughts of the Death of Osama Bin Laden

We killed the bastard... Hell yeah I'm happy Bin Laden is dead... But this is only the beginning of the end... Let's pray and hope for safe travels for our Servicemen out in the forefront protecting us and a safe return for their friends and families.  I feel relieved being that I served did what I could to contribute to this.  I know how much terror and fear I felt on 9/11 and since then.  I've waited for this moment for a good while, and now that it's over, I want to feel at ease.  And I do for a moment.  I just hope and pray for those still out there.  For those that are still out there serving (and I have plenty of friends that are still), God bless you and stay safe.  For those who are against America, I hope you like hell, since that's where you'll be right next to Bin Laden.

  

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

BootLeG sampler.. signing out...

No comments:

Post a Comment