Saturday, April 9, 2011

A little short this week...

So, this week I had my sons birthday and I tried to make the most of it. Well, really the wifie did most, but I was playing backup while she made arrangements. She set up the cake, did presents, the whole nine yards. Me however, had played interceptor with occupying him with videogames and horse-playing with him and his brothers. That, and I've been enjoying my new PS3 this past week if you haven't noticed on my twitter posts. So my hands were tied as you could guess. I'm so stoked for both momentous occasions. 

So ill have some hilarious crap within the next week, promise. It'll be a pretty damn good editorial too. I just got one thing to say as a preview: "Nobody better lay a finger on my Butterfinger..."

BootLeG sampler.. signing out...

Sent from my mobile thingy...

No comments:

Post a Comment