Monday, February 28, 2011

While I was away...

So yeah I've been away for a while as some people might have noticed. It's been quite eventful in thef fact that I have tried to balance family, work (and all the extra hours I've been working, can't complain), and my blog. I had to take into account which take priority over what, and as much it tore me from working on this project, I'm a family man and I like to eat. With that said I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while...
But while I was gone I came up with some new concrete material to write about. I will be composing it in the coming weeks as well as hopefully making really kool videos to put up. But I want the first one to really pop so it might have to wait until the time is right. As far as posts go, WTFs are a given as well as a "List o'" or two plus my own brand of observative humor. But as for now, this will have to do.
I do have to give some credit to the wifie because of her I'm a little more mobile than before. I'm gonna start up a twitter as well as do some quick posts on the fly (like this one). So keep in tune and see what's next in the BootLeG sampler.. evolution people.
BootLeG sampler.. signing out...

Sent from my mobile thingy...

No comments:

Post a Comment