Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm Still Too Cheap for a PS3

With Christmas time coming around the corner, it's usually the time of year to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, goodwill towards men, and being merry and all that jazz. Trust me; those are all good things and as well we should be doing all these things, but there's still something that's been very elusive from me for the past 3 years or so. The Playstation 3. Sure, I've seen friends play it, I hang out there a whole helluva lot just to play Street Fighter IV and Modern Warfare 2. But for a good long while the Playstation 3 has eluded my grasp. And with the release date for Final Fantasy XIII set for early 2010, the urge to get one has magnified ten fold.


And just a little quick rundown as far as what I currently own as far as current-gen consoles is the Wii. There's 2 reasons for that and not owning a 360 as well: 1) I'm a cheap bastard and, 2) there's more stuff for my kids for the Wii then on the 360. But I figure the time has come to step up to the majors and get me a PS3. And now you're saying why not get a 360, it's cheaper and FFXIII will be on that as well. Well, it's not like I got anything against the 360, it's just that I prefer having blu-ray and all the other good stuff that the 360 don't offer as well as that I'm a bigger fan of Sony than Microsoft any day of the week. That and the whole red ring thing's a real turn-off. Just sayin'...

Anyways, with that being said, I'm on the trek to save up for a PS3. Sure it's late in the season for a cheap bastard like me to get enough saved along with bills and other stuff. So I vowed to save enough for a PS3 and get it FFXIII on it's release. So that's what I'm venturing to do. March 9, 2010, the day I start to live as a true gamer again. A long anticipated game of epic proportions on a system that does everything; oh hellyeah that'll be excellent!!!
But for the mean time, I guess it's just going to have to be New Super Mario Bros Wii to satisfy my palette. And oh yes, it's does.

BootLeG sampler.. signing out...

No comments:

Post a Comment