Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Busy as Hell...

Figure I might as well tell ya now...  It's that time of year again where in my day job it's get busy as hell and to try to find time in writing takes up a whole lot.  I figured I try to make a schedule to fit in some posting, but damn, it's hard.  Between work, family life, and the added on task of doing my resolutions (I've been playing FFVII and actually reading, didn't even have time to write down any lyrics for January just yet), it's been pretty damn hectic.

So just to let you know, I haven't forgotten my commitment to the blog, and in fact, I'm trying to make right to make it more appealing.  I've been prepping a new look using WordPress (I truly recommend that format, nothing against blogger, it's just my preference) and hopefully within the next few months (by spring 2012) I've completely move my site over to the new format.  I'll still update stuff here, just using the blogspot.com domain versus using BootLeGsampler.com.  The reason being is that working with WordPress sites as a 9-5, I've come accustomed to how it can be greatly expanded.  I've even been thinking of doing some custom jobs for some friends of mine.  So if you wanna look into some decent semi-pro work done for a website of your choosing (yes, I know this is a shameless plug, but damnit it's my blog I can do whatever the hell I want), just email me and I can see what I can do for ya.  But until then, this is just an update on what's to come.  Actually, as soon as I'm done with this post, I'm gonna start with that lyric for the month.  It'll be a simple one just to see what I got under the hood still.

But as for now, I'm certain that next week, it'll be a WTF PEOPLE!?! post.  What's it going to be about?  Like I'm going to spoil that now...

BootLeG sampler.. signing out...

No comments:

Post a Comment